- Design Edge Property Group is a Melbourne-owned property development business operating throughout Metropolitan Melbourne and key regional cities.
- Design Edge are building consultants with a special flair to evaluate your property for its best and highest uses. This process starts with an appointment to understand your particular needs.
- We analyse your site and conduct our due diligence process. This will enable us to plan and add value from concept to completion of your project and we achieve the best results with our team of professionals
Don our property manager brings with him over 5 years of professional experience in the architectural industry. He has worked on a variety of multi-residential projects ranging in scale from high-end luxury duplexes, to masterplanned estates of 74 townhouses and up to residential towers with over 20 floors of apartments. He brings strong skills and knowledge in conducting architectural yield studies (concept sketches) on sites, concept designs, townplanning drawing application packages, consultant coordination, construction drawings and 3D visualisations (rendering). He also possesses a strong understanding in local planning policies such as ResCode, Melbourne Planning Schemes, Building Code of Australia (NCC) and Australian Standards.
- • Masters Degree in Architecture
- • Bachelors Degree in Architectural Design
Tino Maugeri our property strategist has a wealth of over 25 years experience in management roles in the past. This includes 20 years experience as a General Manager of Operations and 5 years experience as a Building Projects Manager/Building Supervisor in Commercial and Domestic Buildings. From this extensive experience he possesses a strong working knowledge of planning, scheduling, managing, and coordination of new building and renovation projects. Furthermore, he has a strong practical understanding of the Building Code (NCC), Regulations, Australian Standards, Classifications, and OH&S. Complementing his project management background is his onsite experience as a qualified A Grade Electrician, with 5 years as an Electrical Assistant Manager, 2 Years experience as an Energy Efficient Solutions Manager and 15 years as an A-grade license Electrician on the tools.
- • Diploma and Certificate IV in Building Construction
- • Certificate IV in Property
- • Certificate in Efficient Principles in Contract and Project Management
- • Certificate in 12 Stage Property Development Blueprint
- • Certificate IV and III in Electrical
- • Certificate in Global Green Energy and Renewals
- • Certificate in Design and Installation of Solar Energy